Monday, May 19, 2008

For photographers....Smile Card



Thank you to all of the photographers who joined me today during my web seminar (webinar as they say!) where I discussed charitable marketing and raising funds for Operation Smile. I spoke a little about our "Smile Cards" that we produce as our year-round fund raiser for the charity, and I just wanted to show an example of that.

For all my past and future clients out there, these notecards are a wonderful add-on to your order.....priced at only $15.00 for a pack of 10 cards, they feature a favorite image from your session and are blank on the inside. The perfect little thank you note for all those baby gifts!

We donate 100% of the money raised by these cards to Operation Smile. In the past 2.5 years, these little cards have raised over $10,000 for the charity! And as we have learned, it costs OpSmile $240 to repair a cleft lip during an international medical mission. So that translates to over 40 lives changed...

Photographers, if you would like specifics like where I get my stock for these cards, feel free to email me.

No comments: