Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Celia




Celia's parents found us through a common bond that we have....we had our precious babies at the same midwife-run birthing center. The way that Matt and I brought our kids into the world is so dear to us, and its the same way that Celia's parents feel about her birth. So it was neat to reminisce a little today with this family about things that really matter to us.

Well, the last time we saw this peanut she was a tiny baby. And today, she is a CHATTER BOX 16 month old. This girl can seriously talk. In sentences! Celia also brought along her fan club.....which consists of four proud grandparents and uber-nanny Lisa. Such fun!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curious--which lens do you use most? I'm wanting to upgrade. I can't afford to get my dream lens right now, but I need something better than what I have right now. I'm leaning toward the 24-70 2.8. I like having a longer lens for kids, but maybe I just need to get used to it. Any recommendations

Angie said...

Hi Christy! I use a variety of lenses, but I think I use my 24-70mm 2.8 most in the studio with my 70-200 2.8 most outdoors. I also am a big fan of my 100mm 2.8 macro for my closeups. I just got the 14 mm 2.8 which is crazy wide and fun to play around with. When my arm is hurting and I just need a little rest, I throw on the 85 mm 1.8. BUT...I think I'd recommend the 24-70mm 2.8 as a great all around lens to start with!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your advice.

I really, really admire your work!