Sunday, November 11, 2007

wanna see our new studio?

I just got fed up a couple days ago! I could not stand seeing that new studio right next door....all finished, mind you-- except for some last minute touches like paint, electrical inspection, clean up, fixtures....you know. Minor things. That*take*for*ever*. Soooo...mid way through our Friday session with little miss thang who came all the way from Lubbock, I grabbed the camera and light meter and we stompped on over with broom and swiffer wet jet in tow just to make sure the place wasn't too dusty. Ahh.....my first images of our MUCH anticipated (and dreamed about) antique pine wood plank flooring and giant north facing window. Heaven! Loved it so much we braved the dust again on Saturday for little fun with brother and little sis. Soon we'll move in for GOOD. :)





2 comments:

The Henrie Family said...

Angie,
From what I can see the new studio looks awesome!!! I am already dreaming about our next photo shoot when the girls are another year older. Great work!!! :) Precious little girl.

Hannah E. said...

Hey! Just came across your blog...I'm Blake Luce's sister.

I saw this link to your blog from a friend of a friend's page and saw the name Weedons and wondered if it was Blake and Amy's friends The Weedons. How fun! Your little ones have grown so much!! I remember Ava but would have never recognized Cal...he was such a tiny little thing when I saw y'all last.

Just wanted to say hi.