Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sneak Peek September 29

I had such a nice birthday yesterday! Ava and her Mimi baked me a chocolate cake, my brother sent a deep dish Chicago pizza via FedEx, my mom sent me new pj's, Matt and I had a couples massage at a wonderful spa right near our home (who knew?), and I got 2 nice surprises from the kiddos we photographed at the park. The handsome boys with the doggie hand made me a card and the 2 little princesses in the black and white dresses brought me a pink cupcake from Celebrity Bakery. How sweet!!! (and how funny that Matt mentioned it was my birthday when he booked their appointments....)






1 comment:

The Henrie Family said...

Based on my reaction to the pictures of our princesses, Shane knows he is in trouble when it comes to presentation day. Angie, you are the best!!! Matt, I am impressed with the way you got such wonderful natural expressions out of those girls! You two are a fabulous team!!!
Malissa H.