Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Family








Everyone asks......."So you must just photograph your kids all the time, huh?" Um, no...not really. Unless you count the little diaper bag camera I carry around with me everywhere just like most moms. Ava is pretty much over the camera as soon as I point the thing at her, so I try not to torture her too much. But after a full 7 days of hosting my out of town brother and his family (yes 7 days....but I still love you guys!), we realized the time had come.....Sunday was picture day. All day. It was blood, sweat and tears for all of us...but so worth it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! Did you take them in Dallas? I especially love the one of your family. So great! We are really enjoying our pictures. Hope to see you guys again soon. -Kathy Krey